Saturday 27 February 2016

Send a little Love Swap - I recieved.............


This is the lovely parcel that was sent to me by Stephanie.
The little basket is already in use on my desk.
The gorgeous fabric is sitting patiently for a new project.  


I am looking forward to trying out the Clover fabric heart maker.  I have a couple that make round Yo Yo's but not a shape like this.

Plus a brand new tape measure which I was quite desperate for so very timely and some crisps.
Finally a length of fabric ribbon with hearts on which I will use with the fabric.

Very thoughtful parcel for this swap.
So thank you very much Stephanie ( also a thank you on my Instagram page) the LOVE has been swapped.

I have a crazy patchwork Workshop tomorrow with 5 lovely ladies and i shall post some pictures here and on my Facebook page.
have a good weekend.
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...