Wednesday 6 January 2016

A little knitted beading


Been wanting to make thi for months and finally the Christmas break gave me the chance to sit down and string some beads on to jewellery wire.  I mixed up seed beads along with larger different shapes beads in shades of navy blue

I ended up making a cuff/bracelet.  This was part of a kit that I bought at Creative Stitches on Exeter but I decided to add lots of my own beads as well.  

Always need a close up shot!

I used the clasp which came with the kit. and all I need now is somewhere special to go to wear it or would it be prudent to start a present bag in January?

Really enjoyed making this in front of the televisionso much that I have in fact started another one!!
Will post that next.
xx

3 comments:

Jo@awholeplotoflove said...

It's a lovely make, it would make a fab present too xx

Indigo Blue said...

Thank you! I have already made another one which I wwill post about at the weekend.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

This is gorgeous xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...