Sunday 17 May 2015

FNSI - Project Folder

I have always liked the fabric files that Peg makes over at Happy In Quilting and with her blessing I thought I would make one ready for my first Sewing Workshop that I am running on 6th June.
The centre panels are from a charm pack called friendship and I joined this with a jelly roll.
I lined it with white 100%b cotton as any other colour did not seem to really "go" with it.
I used another of the jellyroll strips for the binding and some lovely binding that I bought from Coast and Country near Falmouth.
That is as far as I had got and I have now reached the stage where I am deciding on how best to fasten it.
Green button?
Brown button?
Fabric ties?
Will have to sleep on it perhaps.
xx
More FNSI projects can be seen over on Wendy's site here.
Many thanks for hosting my second month of taking part,
xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun project! I really like what you did and the fabrics you used. I think I like the green button.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow you have done an awesome job ... Gee that looks so good glad I have inspired xxxx

Indigo Blue said...

Settled for the fabric ties in the end. Thought it might deal with the bulky contents better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...