Monday 16 March 2015

A Lovely Mothers Day

I am not sure where yesterday went it flew by so fast!
Love this card that Sophie gave me and in fact I am going to put it in my planner to remind me on the days when I could with splitting myself into three that I do try and I wish I really did have super powers!
You are never too old for a balloon!  These can last for up to 4 weeks.
Awwwh isn't this cute.  We are heading towards the teenage years in this house, so I intend on having this hung up on the kitchen notice board for those times of teen strife in the future.  Might get a smile when the hormones kick in and Mum is not considered quite the best .
Lovely flowers that I am sitting next to as I type this post.
Then, a little out of left field, a sewing themed puzzle.  Goodness knows when I will get a chance to actually start this as we are about to commence the exam season but hopefully I will at some point.
Way more here than was expected in the end and the puzzle was certainly a surprise.
So thank you Sophie (and Dad for paying)
Hope you all had a good weekend/ Mothers Day and a good week ahead.

I am off to my Print evening class to carry on carving out the rest of my Japanese woodcut block which is about A4 and last week my hands realliy ached and drivng home was a little painful!
xx

2 comments:

Mail Art Dramas said...

Nice gifts. Looks like a wonderful day.

Indigo Blue said...

It was a lovely quiet day after a manic week at work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...