Sunday 21 September 2014

Crochet Project Planning

I made these squares a couple of weeks ago and you can see from the difference in the squares that my finger was still not back to normal but I do think that I wanted possible four colours and then a row of black.  or would a 5th row give a better sized square?
With two squares made I wondered what I could with them.
So I think a couple of new coasters up in my sewing corner would be a useful so as not to mark the surface of my sewing table.  I was going to back them with fabric, but on second thoughts I do not think that it needs it.
I have a commission to finish and my Santa Sack swap to finish, I may need to put this on hold for a week or two.  I also want to see if I can come up with a colour scheme to maximise the colour combinations that I can create.
Anyway, I have just seen the first episode of Downton Abby so Autumn has really started for me and I wish you all a good week.  Another busy one for me again so not sure when I will be back but I do have a few planned posts in the pipeline.
It is my 7th blog anniversary this month but I am not sure if a giveaway is still fashionable.  Would anyone like to take part?
It is nice to have some happy post isn' it?  Let em know what you think
xx

2 comments:

Jo@awholeplotoflove said...

I like the idea of black in a crochet project, I've seen a few blankets incorporating the colour. It is very autumnal isn't it, a definite chill in the air.

Ali said...

Your crochet squares look fab. I really like how the colours work so well together. Wow I can't believe you've been blogging so long. You deserve to treat yourself for that.
Ali xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...