Saturday 31 May 2014

Chook Shed Party - I'm in.......

Chooky's Chook Shed Party
I thought, as my way of joining in with the sewing party would be too catch up on a couple of little projects as I am also in the middle of marking a big project just completed by Year 9.
So first up is a pair of lightweight trousers and the left over pair of jeans from making a bag.  These are hopefully going to be two shoes bags for when O go to Spain with a school trip and then our family holiday.  No need for plastic bags next time or that is the plan.
These jeans have some lovely detailing on them.
Next up as  bit of Textiles Club preparation for Monday as I need to check the dresses that we are making and cut enough bias binding.
I have printed the labels on to printable fabric and these need cutting up and stitching on to the pockets before being added to the dresses.
It is Saturday here in the UK so I think I have until Sunday evening for this even though the Chook Shed party will be over by then due to the time difference with Australia but if you look on Chooky's blog I think they are having too much fun to really notice a few hours here and there.
What are you all up to this weekend.
(Hubby is painting the outside of the house as it is the best half term in years for weather!)
xx

1 comment:

Indigo Blue said...

I have made two shoe bags and I shall post pictures tomorrow. Knee deep in paperwork at the moment.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...