Thursday 5 December 2013

SSCS Parcel Has landed in Cornwall

When I eventually got home on Wednesday after my Evening class  found a card from the postman telling me that there was a parcel left under the boat cover on the drive.
I found it and once unwrapped there were these beautifully wrapped parcels from Kris at Tag Along Teddies.
The paper is a bit like thick tissue paper and has a lovely design on it.
On the front of each parcel is a piece of paper.  Just have a read of these...........
.....and this one....
So I duly opened this one.........
Beautifully made patchwork stockings.  I have been lucky enough to enter several Christmas swaps and have a few tree decorations and every time something different has arrived.  I do not have any stocking decorations such as these and they are in lovely reds.  We hope to get our tree at the weekend so excellent timing.
I am really keen to see what the other parcel holds but I shall follow the label and be a good girl!

Many thanks Kris  I appreciate the time you have put in to gifts for someone you have never met and lives on the other side of the world.  I shall be in touch.
xx

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Those stockings are super cute and you are going to have to have great willpower not to open your other parcel xx

Twiggy said...

They are beautiful, beautifully wrapped too. Well done for showing such restraint.
Twiggy x

Indigo Blue said...

sorry Wendy I accidentally deleted your kind comment. Many thanks for visiting. That is the problem with using an iPad you only have to lightly touch it for things to disappear!
X

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Andrea! Glad the postal services played nice & had your parcel arriving in plenty of time for Christmas. Glad you like the little stockings (I think I need to make some for myself!). Have a fantastic Christmas ... Hope it includes time with loved ones ... & gifties of course! Tee! Hee! Hee! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Chookyblue...... said...

wonderful news......so pleased your SSCS has landed.........

Chookyblue...... said...

excellent news.........

Nemo said...

The stockings are really cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...