Tuesday 19 November 2013

Help! Snowed Under with Work!!

I am still here and the above picture found on google images is not far from the truth at the moment.  Every time I think I am about to get my head above the paperwork water line back down under I go.
I have topics to write about and posts to blog but there always seems to be something else that is more urgent.
However, I will be back by the end of the week by hook or by crook.  
I have completed my SSS swap entry but I can not Show and Tell until after my partner has opened it at Christmas but there are other goodies to show you.
Anyway, I can hear the clock ticking and I can not sneak off any long.
So take care with and wrap up now that the temperatures seem to be dropping and I shall be back (hopefully) later in the week.
xx
PS  Many thanks for all of the lovely comments about my Le Challenge post.  I have another patchwork decoration cut and ready to stitch.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Glad to see you back, complete with graphic! Your last couple wouldn't open for me so hope you are all sorted now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...