Wednesday 11 September 2013

Website Wednesday

I am currently at my first evening class of the new academic year.  After my A grade in August I am basically starting again and working towards the full A'level next summer.
£6.00 including P&P
100% cotton almost canvas like fabric.  Lining is made of cotton fabric.  Mother of Pearl buttong and ribbon loop fastening,
Over the coming weeks leading up to Christmas I shall be featuring something from my UK website for items that I shall be lnewly listing.  All prices include P&P.
If you like the shape/design the item can be made in another colour way.
Some of the items are samples and are reduced in price to reflect that.  All items are wrapped in blue tissue paper and package carefully hopeing to give a OooHH" factoe when opened.
Any questions then please do email me.

All items can be seen using the link at the top of this blog.
I shall post news of my evening class at the weekend.

xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...