Wednesday 25 September 2013

Le Challenge - October Theme

Many thanks for the large number of visitors and those that left comments for my September Heroes entry for Le Challenge.  We now start all over again.
Our next theme for October Le Challenge is
THRILLER!!
Any suggestions?  I have a few which of course might link in well with Halloween.
x
PS I should be getting my evening class sketchbook back at the end of this month and I will be posting some pages from it.  I have just been to my third class for the new year and I think I have now established what I hope to achieve this year.
My tutor told me that I got 19 out of 20 for each Unit that I submitted work for which is a good average.  Repeating that again this year is going to be really hard to do.
Wish me luck.
xx


1 comment:

Carol said...

Amazing achievement, a lot to live up to, but I'm sure you will give it your best shot.
Carol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...