Saturday 29 June 2013

Followers...please stick with me.

Dear All,
I think everyone with a blog now knows that Google reader is shutting.  I am able to stay with all of  the blogs and websites I follow via blogger.  
Just in case it is an issue to keep following me I have signed up with bloglovin.
I have been blogging for nearly 6 years in September and I treasure all 239 followers ( and hopefully more in the future).
So if blogger stills shows the blogs you follow great if not then click on the new Bloglovin button at the top of my blog so that you can keep viewing my posts etc.
I think this posts needs a picture.................
Taken by me at the Eden Project earlier this year.
Back tomorrow hopefully with a longer crafting related post.
Any compact collectors out there?  
What did you think of the compact in my previous post?  Lovely eh?
Take care.
x

5 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I've got you in my sidebar so I'll never lose you, Andrea. I have a hard time with change, so I'm trying to make sure that we all continue to stay in touch.
Happy weekend, girlfriend.
xo
Donna

Indigo Blue said...

PLease let me know if the link is not working properly.
Best wishes.
xx

Anonymous said...

Google Reader disappeared on Friday for me - no idea why, it just went. I signed up to Bloglovin and Feedly, just in case, you won't lose me!

Lynne said...

I have been trying to get on to bloglovin ever since the word gopt out about google closing. But am having great trouble with it. Hopfuly you will stick around on blogger! I don't want to lose you either!

Jo said...

I think I've just followed you on bloglovin
Josie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...