Sunday 2 June 2013

Finally Finished! - OPAM June

You may remember last week that I had started this little kit to only find that some important bits were missing.  Well now we are home and after several loads of washing and sorting out holiday bags I managed to replace the missing components...................
Some buttons from my collection and a scrap of orange felt saw this little fellow finally finished. I was not really sure about putting the hanging loop of ribbon on.  He looked at home in this small tree in my garden.
Hi little tail could now be fully attached as well.
His little bow tie just under his chin (if he had one) completes the stylish look of my new little owl softie.  My first OPAM finish for June.
He is now sitting on my white dresser looking very much at home.

We have had a lovely day.  The sky has been a bright blue, sun all day and warm to boot.  I had some work to do and completed it outside on the decking with a cup of tea!
Have a good week everyone.
xx

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very Cute....

Tatkis said...

Such a lovely owl! He is very cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...