Wednesday 15 May 2013

Le Challenge May - Wings

I like to have a challenge to work towards so when I saw Le Challenge I thought I would have a go.  I sadly missed the April deadline due to AS level Textiles work but this month I decided to do all I could to finish in time.
The theme is Wings.  Spent days pondering this one before I finally settled on the above.
I found the idea for the bird shape in Japanese craft book that I bought on Ebay a few years ago.
Due to time I decided to add the patterning with fabric pens to give it an almost decorated china look about it.  This is my first offering to Le Challenge and I am looking forward to see what the next theme will be.
Pop over using the link in my margin and see how it all works.
Take care all.


6 comments:

dottycookie said...

That looks like a fun challenge. I'm off to have a look!

Henry's Shed said...

How lovely! Fab idea to use fabric pens too! Very cute :)

Dree said...

Very pretty--at first glance, I though it was hand embroidered. I had no idea fabric pens could create such detail.

Tatkis said...

Such a charming bird, so elegant!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Nat at Made in Home said...

This is very cute! Glad youn managed to link up!

Mara said...

So pretty, I thought it was pottery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...