Tuesday 28 May 2013

Felt Owl Kit - OPAM May 2013

I bought this kit last week along with another so that Sophie and I had something to make whilst on holiday.  Especially on any rainy days.
So yesterday I started said kit and followed to step by step instructions......then I found out that I had both buttons missing as well as the beak!  So the Owl will have to wait until iget home before I can finish him.  Hopefully Sophie will have better luck.  You would not find yourself in that situation with anything that I sell and I have had kits in my Etsy shop in the past.
Ohhh the disappointment!
xx

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh that's so annoying. At least you can add your own interpretation when you get home. I received a kit from Pickle Lily and everything was included, even sweets to eat while your making it. Hope your having a lovely holiday.
Ali x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...