Sunday 28 April 2013

What a weekend!!

I have spent this weekend at a local college taking part in my AS level Art textiles practical exam.
It started at 9.30am on Saturday and finishing the day at 4pm.  Then back in again on Sunday at 10.30am and ending at 1.30pm.

We then needed to cut window mounts and tidy up etc so I eventually got home at about 4pm.
It was a very full on two days and I would love to show you the end result but we have been asked to put any images on the Internet until after the results have been issued.
When will that be....I hear you ask?   September or October at the earliest, I am afraid.
The image above plays a re part in the 10 week project work and I am really pleased with the outcome.

I am now just wondering what Grade I will end up with.
Due to the work load that this course has needed my other sewing projects and also this blog has had a bit of a back seat since last September.

Many thanks to everyone who has kept coming to see what I have been up to and I know that you are still with me as I had many visitors during Easter when I was able to post more often.

I do have many blog posts planned and hopefully over the coming weeks I will be able to have a higher presence at Indigo Blue.

Have a good week.
xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...