Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day

It has been a lovely sunny day today complete with bright blue skies.
Many thanks to those of you for your words of support concerning my hospital appointment and Hip update.  It has not been a bad week and today I have spent several hours having iPad training. More of the same tomorrow then it is half term and a much needed rest for said hip, but above all a mental rest and a visit to see my Mum over near Cambridge.

So, Happy Valentines day everyone and I thought I would show you a fabric heart that I made for Sophie last summer.
Hubby gave me a lovely card and a lovely silver necklace with filigree on one side of it on a short chain so suitable to wear everyday. In return a book on 1970's vintage cars. He loved the cars featured in Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes and he was thrilled with it.
Have you all noticed that it is getting a bit lighter in the mornings and evenings........
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...