Wednesday 24 October 2012

Festive Shopping - Visit Indigo Blue Designs

Hi
I am still here but I have been working hard at the day job and working equally hard on my Art textiles evening class.  Tonight I shall be handing my in first project for marking then I hope to get back to some blogging.
I also need to finish off my entry for the Chookyblue Christmas swap this coming half term break, which brings me on to online shopping.  I have been purchasing more from the Internet since taking on my evening class which generates homework.
 
So I thought I would be cheeky and put my webshop link here.  I will be honest that I have not promoted it in a very forceful way and I have had a sale on Etsy today, which I have all but given up with the site.  So I shall list a few now items ready for the festive season.
So here is the link:
See if there is anything that could make an ideal one-off present or even a treat for yourself.
If you live in the UK I will accept a private cheque but it will have to clear before I sent anything, the same as you would for Ebay.
 
Has anyone finished their festive shopping already?
I have my cards ready to write but I will simply not do that until at least November so those going abroad will get there in time....but not before!
 
As I said I hope to be around more this coming week and to do my belated 5th Blogaversary giveaway which I clean forgot due to being up to my elbows in paint, sketchbook, fabric and threads.........bliss!
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your Art Textiles class is going well and that you get good marks on your first submission.

Wendy said...

I love the tree! Did you create this lovely pattern?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...