Saturday 28 July 2012

Felt Mouse Mini softie

I love the chance to get to grips with any outstanding WIPs that I have hanging about.  They often take so little time to complete that I wonder why it ever became a WIP or even a UFO (UnFinished Object) in the first place.
I started making the above ages and ages ago and I am not sure why it never got completed.  Then whilst watching Peter Pan with Sophie last night I spotted my little mousey friend in bits in my sewing box and thought yes.....
Little black beads for the eyes but I decided to leave the whisker off as they really did not look quite right.
Lovely big pink ears.
Hand-stitched detail which I can get a little carried away with if I am not careful!
She is a very inquisitive little mouse who has enjoyed the summer sun today in the garden.
Including sitting on the decking.........
In fact my little mouse has made such as impression that I have already cut out another one to make.
Ekk Ekk everyone.....
xx 

8 comments:

Bagladee said...

Owww so cute!! I have a pattern for a mouse too but I've just never got the chance to get round to making him. You've spurred me on now ;) lol
Em xx

Wendy said...

I love making mouse pin cushions and your little mouse is wonderful! I love those big pink ears!

Kitty said...

Awwww, she is such a cute little mouse. Really pretty. Like you, I don't like having WIPs hanging around. I have a gingham hippo upstairs waiting for a dress but just can't find my mojo anywhere! :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That is so cute....

Indigo Blue said...

I have completed the second mouse which I shall post on Tuesday. Even cuter I think!
x

Anne said...

Love those ears. :0) As everyone else has said - that mouse is very cute, love it. Makes me smile.

Natalia Glazacheva said...

So sweet little mouse you've got there! Well done to you, clever thing :o)
Warmest wishes from Russia
Natasha

Tatkis said...

Oh such a cute bright mousy!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...