Saturday 5 May 2012

Japanese Kimono ribbon........So Cute

I have just added my first item to my web shop.  Most of what is there was added for me my the site designer, Piers.  I am new to Wordpress and to say that it has been sharp learning curve would not be an exaggeration.

It is a very cute grosgrain ribbon printed on one side.  I have yet to use some myself and I have so many ideas.  Sophie also has her eye on this as well.  I have not bought loads as I wanted to see what everyone thought of it.
The design is a good size.

I am not going to use this blog to plug everything like this but this is the first addition and I just love this ribbon.
I also wanted a bit of an escape as we have been doing a huge sort out of the garage, never a fun job and it is starting to get a bit cold out there.
xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...