Monday 2 April 2012

Tweeting and Twittering


After being locked out of my Twitter account for ages this week I have found that I can get in via my mobile phone.  So I can now tweet anywhere and I tried it out last night and it worked!
I can also get in via my Etsy shop as well and my shop is now linked to Etsy.

My Etsy shop is on vacation mode at the moment and could be opened so that items can be moved into the website that I now being put together, but I will not be available for sending orders until after Easter.

So hopefully I will be on Twitter more often.
Today we are travelling to Seaford for a much needed break.  I am taking a little work which only needs a laptop and I shall do my very best to see a silver lining.  Things have been pretty bad since last September and a change of luck, no matter how small, is soooooo much needed.
It is a lovely sunny day today and once I have dropped a box off at work I shall try to get my brain into holiday mode.  There is a planned trip to London tomorrow to the V&A which should put a smile on my face.  I will post about it as I have my camera charged and ready to go.
Take care
xx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you have a lovely time and perhaps a rest? May the sun shine on you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...