Sunday 4 March 2012

This little purse is on its way to a new owner in America and I it is one of my favourite fabrics.  Lined with nice crisp white fabric making it easy to see the contents.
Then, ironically, about two days later the matching bag was sold but this time to someone else in America.  

The bag is going a girl who has been looking for ages for the right tote bag to take on holiday.  She has looked on Ebay and other on-line shops, not being able to find what she was looking for until she stumbled on my little Etsy shop.  I am really chuffed with this little story and I hope she likes it as much when it arrives at her house and sees it in the flesh so to speak.
.  It has made up for a rather hard going week.
 It was really busy in the post office this morning and even more so because most of the Post & Go machines were not working.
I found a day light bulb today in the range and I know it may seem odd to buy the bulb the table next to me and be moved from room to room.  It is the first one that I have seen without the lamp.  I am hoping that now I will pick up the right shade of pink to use in the evening and not discover the next day that I have the wrong one!
It has been a glorious day with blue skies and lots of sun.  I even had to get my sun glasses out today whilst on our way to The range for some supplies.
To night is embroidery, web site email and hopefully either watching a Sherlock DVD or Downton Abby.  Which would you choose?
xx

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Love your bags (little and big)! The fabric is great. I'm sure both new owners will love them, Andrea.
Enjoy your evening,
xoxo
Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...