Friday 30 March 2012

OPAM 2012 March Round up

Here is my March OPAM round up.  I made the collage using Picassa and unfortunately some of the pictures would not rotate so you may need to lie down to view some of them!  Anyway, a few more makes than last month.  I am still pleased with the necklace and I have worn it.  I am planning other colour ways and once I have completed this email I shall be sending another to hopefully put the web site making into motion and make one or two for that.
This birdie book is another finish and is now in my Etsy shop which I may be closing down soon.  I will be putting the shop in vacation mode on Sunday evening which will be the last chance of you want anything for Easter.
I have a few more makes in the pipeline plus a  pattern PDF with instructions, so I am glad that the Easter holidays have now started.  I ended it with more disappointment today and a migraine.  I hope a good nights sleep and a break will help recharge my batteries and a brighter outlook for tomorrow which will start with a babysitter for Sophie and Hubby and I going out for a meal in the evening.
xx

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

It was a very good month..the bird is so cute...

Jo said...

lovely things, as always.
Josie

Tatkis said...

Great month and such a cute bird!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...