Wednesday 28 March 2012

Felt Stitched Notebook Cover

I have been looking through some of my pictures and found this book cover.  I do not think that I have blogged about it before.  It is A5 and all hand cut and stitched.  I love making these in all different sizes and the above design is my own and I have created various versions of it.
There are so many buttons, threads and fabric on the market at the moment that there simply is not enough time to do all of the sewing that I would like!  I have managed to continue with my New Year Resolution of using what I already have.
These re-usable book covers are fun to use and look great on my sewing table.
I have just finished another one but I have not taken any pictures of it.  I completed it whilst at a Craft Fair last weekend and I really must take more to do next time as it was really relaxing and did catch the eye of some passers by.
This will be listed on Etsy later this week.
I shall be away next week so if anyone is interested in anything on Etsy for Easter then yo have until Sunday evening to order it.

I have brought the fleece flower bag home for Sophie and hidden it.  I have a rabbit glove puppet to go in it and I shall sneak off to buy a new top.  Sophie has grown quite a bit lately and those sleeves are getting a bit short on some of her favourite tops.  She has done nothing but eat and eat this past two weeks, another growth spurt I think.
Until tomorrow...............
xx

5 comments:

Cathy at PotterJotter said...

The litle book cover is really sweet. I too keep noticing photos I took to do a blog about, but then ... forgot! I love your knitted bag too. You are clever! I can't even cast on! xC

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I love this...

Tatkis said...

Lovely blue notebook cover! Those flowers are so cute!

Good luck with the top hunting :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Mail Art Dramas said...

I have not had a chance to stop by in a while. Your blog looks great!!!!
like the new look very much.

etown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...