Thursday 12 January 2012

Take a look at.....

Whilst looking at google images for flowers I found this.....
Now, I think that this is perhaps taking your hobby a little far when your new paint job in the style of cross stitch.  I have to say that it is very cleverly done, so neat and it in colours that I really like.
Not sure that it would look right on a silver Vauxhall though.
Progress with WIP's has been slow this week and i seem to have started about three things all at the same time.  I will try and post what I am doing this weekend.
I wonder if anyone has tried a patchwork/quilted look to a car?  I could then be tempted...........
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well there is definitely this crochet smartcar cover -
http://syntaxsymphony.tumblr.com/post/12404033615/smartcar-knit-cover

Carol said...

I could fall in love with that flower pattern car.
Have a lovely weekend.
Carol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...