Monday 23 January 2012

Postage Stamp Charm Quilt Swap

I was blog hopping last week end found this swap/challenge on The Curious Quilter blog.  I really enjoyed taking part in two quilt alongs a year or so back and I do have tiny scraps of fabric which I do not really know what to do with.  There will be regular sign ups as we go along and I felt it was a challenge that i could dip in and out of depending on my work load.
I have decided to use 2 inch squares and my shoe box is gradually filing up.  I have a 100 squares cut up and ready to swap when I am assigned a partner to send them to.  I will then recieve some in return which will be different...and so on.
I will also need to decide what to make my charm squares into.  I was thinking of small but useful items which I will be able to complete and not fall behind with.  I like several items on the go at a time and this will fit in well with the makes that I have started in the New Year. 
So do pop over and read the posts shown so far and see what you think.
xx

1 comment:

Tatkis said...

Such an interesting swap! Good luck and I hope to see your new creations from pieces soon!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...