Friday 6 January 2012

Crochet WIP

I really want to use up bits of wool that I have left ovr from various projects and due ot some of the bits not being very big at all the faithful Granny Square seemed the best option.
So, on Boxing day afternoon I started making a batch of squares.
The colour selection is completely random and I have tried to make sure that there is a spread of colours throughout the squares.
I have now finished making all of the squares that I think that I will need to turn them into my first crochet project of 2012.  Just need to sort out a couple of things and then I can show you the next stage.  This is a bit of an experiment as I have not used Granny squares to making a specific item before.  What do you think it might be?
I really like the above picture looks all cosy and warm for some reason.
EASTER SWAP NEWS:
Many thanks for those of you who expressed an interest in an Easter Swap,  I am coming up with some ideas and will post when I have got it sorted in my head.
Take care
xx

4 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

Not sure what you are making but you are right, they look soft and cosy!!!

Wendy said...

Have no idea about what it might be, but it will be lovely! Your colors and blocks are so pretty and they do have a cozy effect!

Mail Art Dramas said...

love the colors in you sqares.
my middle daughter has taken up knitting. I can't seem to put down my paper and scissors and take up with yarn.

Tatkis said...

Such lovely colours! I'm sure it would look great when finished!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...