Sunday 20 November 2011

Etsy Sale Price - Crochet Bag

After my surprise success at a craft fayre last weekend, I have been sorting out my Etsy shop a bit and decided to reduce the prices on some items for Christmas.  The bag above was $35.00 and it is now at $30.00.
More details can be seen HERE

More to add including some new designs which will be loaded up over the coming week.  So do pop over and take a quick peek.  Hubby and I are going to make more of handmade Internet shopping this year as parking, petrol and just the queueing is enough to make gift giving a chore not a pleasure.  
Happy Sunday.
xx


2 comments:

Jo said...

lovely bag, I know what you mean about dropping prices, some of the things I've made are as low as £2.00!

I prefer internet shopping, hate the crowds at christmas.

Josie x

Mail Art Dramas said...

Happy Sunday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...