Friday 29 July 2011

Blog changes


Once a year, about now, I feel like a bit of a change at Indigo Blue.  Last August I added the blue background and a 3 columb layout.  Did it all on my little own and it all worked.
So I got up this morning and as it was too hot to spend much time outside I decided to make some changes.
I found the above background here and loved it straightaway.  It reminds me of some of the felt notebooks that I make and it is very summery and cheerful.

So I followed the instructions and deleted my existing background.............................
and frankly that is as far as I have got.  Try as I might I can not add this new background despite following all of the installation instructions.  I have the right template, but the only thing I can think of is that everything has been changed during the past year on blogger.  Making changes last year was a doddle and took a couple of hours of carefully stages. 
So, I have lost my background and I have not got a clue how to add another.
The intended background says it needs minima template and it has but there is something stopping it from loading as I can get the logo to show at the top of my blog but not the background itself.  At the moment I have a different logo in an attempt to attach a background from another source, but still nothing.
Maybe I should change the whole template but I can not one the same to the one I have.
What simple task have you been working on today that turned out to take all day or proved not to be fruitful?
Oh well, as Scarlett would say
"Tomorrow is another day"............
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...