Wednesday 6 April 2011

Purple Corsage.....

Despite the picture it really is Purple! I tried taking a picture in all sorts of places, it was starting to turn into some kind of comedy farce! So, honestly, it really is a lovely deep purple. I have used a good cotton and some organza layered up. This is perhaps a slightly better picture. I really enjoy making these and I have a whole load lined up, inlcuding a shades of brown version for a knitted bag that I made ages ago. I have attached a brooch pin on the back and it is ready to go on a jacket, cardigan or bag. Just a quick post today as I am up to my eyes in GCSE marking! Middle of the week tomorrow! Time is galloping by at the moment, Ineed it to slow down a bit so that I can keep up. xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...