Thursday 24 March 2011

Button-Tastic Cushion

Yet another inspirational find on Craftzine.
I love this site and I subscribe to it so nearly every day I get an email telling of new ideas, projects and other talented people.
This is a ring pillow but I can see it generating many other ideas. I think that the colours go well on the blue back ground. it would maybe have been tempting to have a black fabric, a bit stark perhaps. So the blue works even better, it enhances the buttons much better.
Simple but effective.
..........................................
It has been very manic at work at the moment hence the lack of posts this week.
Have a good Friday and hopefully another post from me too. I am off to Falmouth Marina tomorrow with a coach load of teenagers! I am really, really hopeing for the sunny blue skies that we have been having so far this week!
xx

1 comment:

Tatkis said...

Great idea, and the colors are great! Love all that buttons :))

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...