Sunday 16 January 2011

What is this?

I found this sculpture whilst surfing the internet. It is in the USA and was created in a park. I was at my friends house and did not get a chance to write all of the details down.
This is pretty much how I look at the end of a working week!

Any ideas?
I was astonished to find it is made out of......

.....Lots and lots of brightly coloured flip flops!!!

I can not wait for warmer weather so that I can put mine back onto my feet. I find them so much more comfortable than anything else.

xx

5 comments:

Andi's English Attic said...

You caused a very big HAHAHAHAHA! and then a gasp as you told me it was made of flip flops. How clever is that? Wonderful. xx

Gill said...

Wow!
But I have to ask - what were you looking for when you found it????

Jo said...

had a look on google
http://www.greenmuze.com/art/artists/3211-flip-flop-sculpture-.html

Josie x

Brynwood Needleworks said...

This piece is really a hoot! Thanks for sharing the photo. Gave me quite a giggle.
Hope you have a great week!
xoxo
Donna

Mail Art Dramas said...

My teenage daughter probably has enough flip flops to make a big piece of art. Flip flops are everywhere and cheap. I even see people wearing them here in the winter. people are crazy...maybe just realy lazy.
jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...