Sunday 7 November 2010

Pieced STAR Quilt Block


This is my latest block for the Christmas Bee. Most of the fabric used was supplied by the owner of the quilt and I added the white so as not to make it too dark. I really enjoyed putting this one together. I did have a senior moment or two and kept swapping seams round between table and sewing machine (do not know why onor am I that old, but anyway) but I was pleased with the end result and I shall make some more of these for my own use. Very easy to cut up, I might do a tutorial for this one and pop in in the side bar.

Another busy week ahead but I have managed to sqeeze in some knitting, poor light means no picutres but I shall take some tomorrow hopefully.

Quite into the old knitting at the moment.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

xx

5 comments:

Fenland Textile Studio said...

I like this block. Its so simple yet really effective. Angela

Bagladee said...

Lovely fabric choice its looking great :) xx

Tatkis said...

What a lovely blocks! Colors are beautiful and fresh!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the wintry colours - very pretty block.

Gone to Earth said...

I really like this block - very pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...