Saturday 30 October 2010

Featured here...............


I was approached a few weeks ago and asked if some of my tutorials could be used on a blog that features free tutorials. Now after the Turkish experience I was not sure to start with, but what made this different was the fact that I was asked. So I said yes. The first to be featured is the button bracelet shown above and it can be found here or on the banner st the top of this post.. The rest will be featured over the coming days.

There are loads and loads of ideas and tutorials on this blog site and I have become a follower as a result of looking for myself.

I may well post again later today as my sewing table post is taking longer than I thought. The old picture loading problems again.

See you later.
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...