Friday 25 June 2010

ATWQB - Maria's Block

This is the last quilt block for Maria who I have been sending all of the other quilts on to.

Maria likes Cath Kidston so I used some of her fabric in this log cabin. Maria has since received her quilt and is thrilled with it. I am also sending on the Christmas Quilt blocks to Maria as well and I have learnt her address off by heart.



So I thought I would add a little surprise in the parcel as well. This recycled tea towel and one of my felt key rings which I forget to photograph (doh!).

There are only a few more to do and then my quilt will arrive back home to me. It is getting very exciting. Just in time for the Summer holidays so that I can stitch it all together.

It has been scorching hot here this week and it has been a very busy week too. I am very tired indeed but I shall be back over the weekend. Have a relaxing and sunny weekend.

Best wishes

xx

2 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your lovely blog today. I used to live in Cornwall many years ago.
Ann
Cozy In Texas

wonderwoman said...

its a gorgeous block!!! Thank you soo very much for the brilliant tea towel and felt keyring , such a generous and lovely thing to do.
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...