Tuesday 30 March 2010

Teddy Bears Picnic


I finished these late last month and they will be appearing in one of my shops. Possibly Folksy. I want to extend them so that there are more friends. Sophie suggested that I make sets of clothes for them, but I am not sure about that. Sophie has also put an order in for one specially for here, she has even stated the colours and types of clothes. She does not mess around when it comes to crafting and shopping! I am blessed with a child who is even easy to shop for school shoes with. How lucky am I?
Anyway, I am wandering off the point here.

I made Sophie a little white felt teddy bear when she was about three, she still has it, and it has lasted really well. I love my felt and being able to create something fun and cute such as this adds to it and makes them so fun to make.


I managed to find these lovely little heart buttons at the range and this lacey flower just finished it all off. I am thinking of perhaps some teddy bears in different colours may be on the cards next. I need some more light brown felt too as these take up quite a bit to make each one. I shall also think up of some other clothes styles too.

I also have another set of new felt friends but I shall post about them later in the week. Last official day at school tomorrow for the Easter Hols, I am, however, going in Thursday morning for a GCSE course work catch up workshop and then it is some much needed down time as I have hardly had a voice since last Thursday and I am starting to get a bit fed up with it, not to mention the problems that causes at work. Some crafting must feature in the break and a chance to read a book too. I would like to complete the one that I started before Christmas.

What plans do you have?

xx

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

They are just so cute...

ladybelle said...

Those are the most adorable things I've ever seen!!! The clothes are as cute as can be!!

Gone to Earth said...

Gorgeous little bears. I think they need a picnic hamper and a little picnic rug to roll them up in .... Jx

picciolo said...

I hope your voice comes back soon! Enjoy your break, the little bears are lovely
: )

silverpebble said...

These dear little bears have made me smile a very big smile. How sweet the dungarees are!

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh my goodness these 3 bears are so cute, especially their clothes. I love them!!Enjoy your Easter break, hope it is relaxing and you are able to catch up with yourself a little.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...