Monday 21 September 2009

Double Wrench -ATWQB Block 13

This is my latest block for the Around the World Quilting Bee and we are up to Block 13 already. 13 may be unlucky for some but for me this block went well. I did try it out first on some scrap as getting it the right size to match the other blocks is quite important. Hubby helped to choose some of the colours this time and I like the bit of green to spice it up and stop it looking too pretty. I am pleased with the way all of the panels joined up, pretty much matching. I have learned so much from taking part in the Quilting Bee, and despite a couple of panic moments it has gone well.

There are definitely several blocks that I would like to make into a quilt of my own and I have started a little resource notebook which I shall post about once this Quilting Bee is over.
You can see my other blocks on my Flickr account, the link is in the side bar.
Many thanks to those of you who have commented here this month. I seem to have lost a follower somehow(?)
Take care all
xx

2 comments:

Jo said...

it looks complicated, so well done so far.
Josie x

Pomona said...

I have lost followers on occasion, too, and I sometimes think that they might have chosen to follow in another way, eg through bloglines, or maybe have just given up on blogging - don't worry, I am sure that it is nothing you have done! I enjoy your blog, anyway!

Pomona x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...