Thursday 11 June 2009

Craft Badge Buttons

These are fun don't you think? I am thinking of getting some more but I have some of these left which I shall be listing in Folksy this weekend. They were popular on my website and at Craft Fairs too. The Quiltaholic one is very suitable for me at the moment with all of the Quilt blocks that I have yet to make.
I have neglected my blog this week due to work. In fact we drove to Birmingham yesterday after work so that I could go on an Exam Board course today then drove back to Cornwall. I needed to get ready for that course too. However I do have a camera full of pics to show you over the coming days. I did manage to cram in a quick visit to Hobbycraft on the way back as well!!
See you tomorrow when I am a bit more awake.
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...