Wednesday 13 May 2009

I am taking part in this.....


I am taking part in "Around the World Quilting Bees challenge organised by Summersadie. I have made my first block tonight whilst at my sewing group and I shall upload it tomorrow. MY block will then be sent to Maria in Wiltshire and then sent on again and hopefully in several months time it will get back to me along with numerous other squares made by lots of other ladies from all over the world. Click on the challenge link to go to her post which has a link whereby you can see where all of the other ladies taking part live. The UK is represented. I am really pleased with my block, yes log cabin again , but with this I am going to try and do some other design blocks too.
Right off to make a cup of tea and watch Desperate Housewives.
Back tomorrow.
xx
PS Join in my 300th Giveaway. Entrant deadline is Sunday 18th May.

2 comments:

wonderwoman said...

am soo excited with this swap - have sent my first block off!! look forward to getting yours.

x

Indigo Blue said...

I have finished my block and I am going to send it asap. Not sure what the order of postage is but I shall keep an eye open on flickr for yo9ur block Wonderwomen. Must pop over and see what your name is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...