Wednesday 1 April 2009

Cutting out and Wallpapering...

It has been one of those weeks where you are very busy but not sure if you have actually got very far.
Sunday's Folksy sale caught me on the hop and I had not made any to fill the gap left. So I decided to have a massive cutting out session...

I love my little board here to keep all of the pieces on. Still manage to lose bits, but never mind.

Some more chicks....

Book covers (Sorry, this is a little over-exposed)

Plus some new shape keyring's.

These have been finished. Tried some egg shaped cosies for fun. I like the challenge of thinking of different patterns for these. Will list these as soon as I can.
I have finished the top of my quilt and I will take a picture at the weekend. Need to peg it out on the line to take a decent picture.

This week has also been taken up with papering one wall in Sophie's room. Her room and most of the upstairs is a total mess as the contents of her room is spread out all over the place. Then to add to it all I found out today that the bed I want to order is out of stock until14th April!!!AAARRRGGGH.

Anyway, this is where we are so far..




Sophie has probably the best room in the house, the sun shines in nearly all day.

Here is a close up of the wall paper that Sophie chose. Very grown up for a 6 year old. I do not like wallpaper, but I do like this.
We just need to paint the opposite wall then wait for the bed to be delivered.
xx

6 comments:

Regina Moore said...

Love the wallpaper pattern! Very girlie!ss

Country Bliss said...

Very cute egg cosies, I like to do a mammoth cut out. Lovely wallpaper very pretty.
Yvonne x

Chocolate Cat said...

This is lovely wallpaper, Sophie has very good taste!!

Gone to Earth said...

Blimey, you have been busy. Live Sophie's choice of wallpaper, that's very nice.

wonderwoman said...

i know what you mean - you rush around but when you stop you don't look like you've achieved anything!

x

Bagladee said...

Wow it looks great and I love seeing felty bits all cut out....so vibrant and pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...