Saw this on Louise's blog and thought I would give it a go.
1. I am left handed but I cannot use left handed scissors.
2. I can read practically anything but my Maths is dreadful.
3. I have recently discovered that if I get a cold it will turn into bronchitus over night and triggers asthma.
4. I met my husband through a friend at college on a random chance evening out.
5. I used to do Archery and take part in competitions around East Anglia.
6. During my final year at University I developed an allergy to calico and had the roughest hands ever until a couple of months after I left. (Studied on a Fashion Degree so this was a bit of a short term problem).
Apart from number 4 most of the other points never crop up in conversation as they happened in the past but it did make me think.
Have a go at this and see what you come up with.
I am entering another Creative Challenge in America which I will post about at the weekend. I have started it and must get a move on as the deadline is fast approaching. The link is in the sidebar as I have forgetton it. My brain has very nearly packed up but the papers are nearly done but been too tired to concentrate on them tonight. (Tut Tut!)
Hope the weather has been good where you are, it has been glorious here in Cornwall.