Friday 22 August 2008

Do you want a laugh??

They looked fine when they went in the oven, just right. Even lucky enough to have one of these..

..a lovely double yoker from the Grandparents newly acquired chickens.

Everything went as planned with Sophie helping so why did this happen?.

Not one mini cupcake could stand upright and they all looked like they had been desparately trying to escape! My husband said that they looked drunk but that they tasted very nice. (18 years of training to say the right thing at times like this.) Sophie laughed and called them Wonky Buns.
Well thank goodness for breadmakers..

No cooking for me today as the sun is out so some gardening and sewing and working out my new poll which will link to a tutorial. I am making a pudding later today, so wish me luck!

Enjoy the day.

PS What do you think of the new picture of Tiger in the margin?

3 comments:

Gone to Earth said...

I'd say your mixture was a bit wet.....it's those big country eggs you know. Drunk with yolkiness. Fix them up with a dollop of lop sided icing and they'll stand up just fine! What's that nursery rhyme ? There was a crooked man and he had a crooked house.......
And you've got sun that's just not fair.... I'm babysitting a friends rabbits and they keep getting wet. It's not funny...
Have a lovely bank holiday!

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

I`M SO GLAD THAT I HAVE STUMBLE ACROSS YOUR BEAUTIFUL BLOG!
YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED LADY!
WOULD YOU CONSIDER EXCHANGING LINKS WITH ME!
P.L.E.A.S.E!

LOVE AND KISSES
DEBBIE MOSS
XXX

jennyflowerblue said...

Hi you! Thanks for stopping by my Blog t'other day. Wonky buns are what all the best girls are nibbling this season.....get stuck in I say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...