Saturday 14 June 2008

What personlity are you?

I have just found this on Nannybird and gave it a go. My results are in the side bar as I could not get it to cut and paste in the post itself, doh!

I agree with most of it but the bottom sentence seems a bit harsh! Due to being a Textiles Teacher some people do think that I am boring and in a rut but we in craft blogland think differently and they usually change their minds when they see what I can do. But hay ho that is life I suppose. I am still marking but last night I was very tired and accidently fell asleep and woke up this morning. Sophie has woken up with a bad cold so I may have to be a bad parent and ask for the TV babysitter to help so that I can catch up on what I should have done last night.

I have just managed to fit in a bag for my friends 40th which I finished at my sewing group on Wednesday and I will post that later or tomorrow, I hope she likes it. I hope to make her some of the Chocolate Malteser bake as well.

Well, better get on I suppose!
XX

3 comments:

jennyflowerblue said...

Hello, just found you through purple and paisley. Freaked that you taught in Weymouth for a bit, (it's my home town!) Loving the felt fish and scared to read the recipe for the Malteser stuff!

Kitty said...

I did your quiz. Apparently I'm a 'Caregiver', which means ...
"How you see yourself: Organized, dependable, co-operative

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Opinionated, critical, and know-it-all"


Crikey!

x

jo said...

My kids think I'm boring because I enjoy sewing. Hope Sophie gets well soon and that you can catch up with your marking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...