Friday 11 April 2008

Wedded Bliss!!


It is our 10th wedding anniversary today and hubby and I are off out tonight to a new Italian Restaurant. (We have been together for about 18th odd years). Sophie has just been picked up by Grandma and Grandad. So just a quick post today. The picture is the card sent to us by my parents which is just perfect to show here.

Many many thanks for the comments left on the last post. So many! It has been lovely to read these and has spurred me on to finish loading up the other items that I have made.

Have a great and relaxing evening.
XX

9 comments:

April said...

Congratulations, hope you have a wonderful day

April xx

jacquie said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a great dinner and..

picciolo said...

congratulations! Ten years is a big one, I hope you have a really great evening
x

Purple and Paisley said...

happy anniversary! hope you both had a wonderful time...=)

Joanna said...

happy anniversary have a great evening. our tenth is next year. I am already dropping hints

Nan said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Good for you on your etsy sale!

I checked out the link on your side bar for B.W.O. and thought it was pretty good, I might just have to consider adding it to my blog, but i haven't decided yet.

Well, it's getting really late, I better get to bed! Just wanted to stop by since it had been awhile!

zakkalife said...

Happy 10th anniversary! Hope you had a nice dinner. :)

Amanda Jean said...

happy 10th anniversary!

Louise said...

Happy Anniversary, I hope you had a great time. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...