Sunday 16 March 2008

Cupcakes


Sophie and I made these lovely cupcakes today. They are much pinker in the flesh and the lady next door got some as well. I have not done any sewing this weekend, been too busy cleaning and tidying the house up. I have managed to take some more photos for the website which I will load this week before I forget again how to do it! I have just completed some work for the day job and Sophie is fast asleep so I think that I will go and pick up a needle for a bit and rustle up some Easter cards.
XX

2 comments:

picciolo said...

hi! those cupcakes look yummy! I've just tried to look at your website and the link takes you to "indigo blue consulting" not your website? The items you are putting on that you have shown look great. We still have three weeks until our easter school holidays
: )

April said...

Pretty cakes, bet they taste as good as they look!

April xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...