Monday 18 February 2008

Shoo Fly Block on Sew Mama Sew



February has been a rollercoaster of a month for me craft wise (sorry, I am going to blow my own trumpet for a bit as I have hurt my back and need this to feel better)..
I have never really considered myself as being much good at quilting, I dabble, so I am thrilled that my second sample Shoo Fly is on Sew Mama Sew week 2 highlights.
Again there are other excellent block samples and more fantastic completed quilts to drool over. You can also visit their Quilt Photo Pool on flickr to view even more wonderful quilts, patterns and a use of colour that will blow you away!

I have noticed that my hit counter has jumped up again over the weekend so come on, don't be shy leave a comment and tell me who you are as I could pop over and visit. That is how I 'met' Nannybird Crafts. I am now a regular visitor there and I have learnt a lot from her blog and advice plus the chance to take part in a recycling challenge which was good fun. Go on then give it a go......

image from www.Istockphoto.com

1 comment:

Marmadaisy said...

*raises hand* I'm afraid I've been a lurker - I found you through Joannabags

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...