Tuesday 12 February 2008

Art Award!!

Nan at Nannybird crafts has very kindly passed this Art Award onto me. I have been visiting Nan's blog regularly since entering her 100th post recycling challenge. Her posts are varied, original and often very funny, the latest is about de-cluttering the house!
Nannybird Crafts



I now need to pass this award onto 5 other blogs that I enjoy visiting and inspire me. Now I am fairly new to blogging and I hope that the small range that I visit regularly will like recieving this Art Award.

The Award originally came fromArte Y Pico's Blog at,
http://artepico.blogspot.com/

It was passed onto Nan via Fazendo Arte from America who speaks Portuguese but her blog can be translated into broken english.
(I still can't put links properly into posts here so sorry that the whole blog address is showing. I have been trying and I will get there in the end.)
The Award rules are:
* Post the award on your own blog.(Post who gave it to you)
*Indicate its original link and link to that site. (Arte Y Pico from Uruguay)
*Give the ward to 5 other blogs that you enjoy, find creative and inspire you.

So I would like to give the award to:
Picciolo: For reguarly visiting my blog, leaving nice comments and creating such clever and stylish designs.

Inkberry Blue: For showing such a wide variety of crafts on her blog and being a pretty skilled at crocheting and a good sense of humour.

Joanna: For her fun blogs and lovely bag making, do take a look at her blog and website.

Paper and String: Who has a very individual style and the faces that she creates are so cute using felt and brads amongst other things.

And finally Cindy at My recycled bags: For her very clever use of plastic bags, amongst other things, to create lovely bags and other useful items. Plus the range of tutorials that she posts.

Crikey, well I think I have got all the info correct.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

thank you so much for the award and those lovely comments

RecycleCindy said...

Gee thanks so much for the Art Award. I feel so honored!

Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...