Monday 26 November 2007

First card sale on Ebay...


One of my handmade cards sold as a 'buy it now' on Ebay and until I have either fathomed out how to use E-junkie or set up my on website I shall list items on ebay. I have packaged it up nicely and I am really hopeing it does not get damaged in the post. It has Indigo Blue stickers etc on it as these handmade items are separate to other items listed. I have loads of cards, bags, book covers etc to list but I do find that aspect tedious and get distracted easily but this week I will do it even if it is just a few each evening.
My keyrings and button badges have transformed into these...

I intend to give these away with bigger orders (hopefully one day that may happen). I have already given some to friends who have had items made to find out what they thought and the feedback was positive but then they are trying to encourage me. I like the button badges and so does Sophie, who is after all my biggest fan.


I have also finished my charity squares and will send them off, I would have done more but I ran out of wool..

I really enjoyed doing these in the evening, little thought needed but doing something useful at the same time.
My exam marking is nearly done then it is report time so sewing will be confined to my sewing group on Wednesday this week and another evening presentation on Thursday... how long is it to Christmas? Getting everything done in time this year is going to be a bit tight me thinks...

More fabric book covers and fun with felt coming up..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...