Sunday 11 November 2007

100th Hit Post Draw.


The 100th Hit Post Draw.
Today the counter hit 100!!!!

All you need to do is leave a comment saying what you like to make and why. All names will be put in a bowl and I will ask Sophie to do the draw.

You have until Midnight on 15th November.

(I had to extend the time as I am taking part in a Craft Fair Evening which does not finish until quite late. last minute invitation. Luckily I have some items to take.)
Results posted on 16th November.

I really look forward to your comments and a nice way to perhaps swap ideas.
If you have a blog or website feel free to post that link with your comment if you wish.

To see prize scroll down to previous post.
Good luck.

2 comments:

picciolo said...

hello! I like making things that look a bit out of the ordinary, at the moment I am using a lot of felt, denim and fabric paint to create original fabric artwork, prints, purses and christmas decorations.
(hope your party went well on sunday!)
: )

Nan said...

I found you by your comment on Cindy's blog named "my recycled bag" and thought I'd visit someone new today.

I also make purses out of plastic shopping bags and am trying to get others to come and enter a contest I am hosting! Come on over, check out my slide show of the purses I have made and enter the contest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...