Monday 22 October 2007

Struck down....

... with a nasty head cold. So a day off work as I really, really need to be there tomorrow so I stayed in bed and hopefully will benefit from a quiet day at home and go in tomorrow fighting fit! (Well at least drag myself through the day and get the job done!). Anyway , my hubby did a good job of holding the fort yesterday while I sneezed, coughed and felt rough all day. Sophie was very good and gave mummy a wide berth for the day. Did get some fresh air which made me feel better until I got in-doors again and blocked straight back up again! A pumpkin was purchased by hubby and of course was not going to get through the day left alone (especially with a 4yr old around) so was transformed from this...

to this happy little chappie...
Now this photo really does not do it justice, the candle does not show up very well and when I tried to take a picture outside in the dark the flash insisted on going off. It looked really good and Sophie was thrilled as the face was her design! Whether Mr Pumpkin will last until Halloween is doubtful so Mr Pumpkin the second is in the planning stage.
Added some items to my new Etsy shop at long last. It seems to take ages compared to ebay so I am only putting a couple on at a time. Use the link to take a look. More will be added when I can lean over a laptop without my nose running! I do not have an ebay shop but my ID is Andream7813 if you are interested in secondhand textiles mags.
Must get some lunch and blow my nose.
Take care all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Made me think about having to get our pumpkin done. Very good. Not sure ours will match up but will give it a whirl.

Rugby Mum said...

Really like the blog, very good ideas. Will be back for more ideas. Sense a pumpkin decorating comp coming on for those who are artist!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...