Tuesday 30 October 2007

Late night jam making

Tuesday started off nice and sunny and has stayed that way. Sophie and I went to the garden centre and bought a few plants which we will show you tomorrow but it involves a large teacup. Last week I was given some apples....

Which I then added to these which I picked on a Farm near Bodmin...

and after much stirring and a little cursing when it started to stick to the bottom of the pan turned into this at 11.15pm...

I added the fabric and labels this morning. Do I normally make jam at that time, well yes in the evening so that I am not interrupted, but I encountered a slight hitch which I sorted out. I will be giving a jar to a friend of mine, just got to decide which fabric she would like the best.

The pincushion has at long last been started. What do you think?

Rubbish isn't it? Not one of my best makes but I shall soldier on and see how it turns out. I think a few well positioned leaves etc will help to hide some of the poorer bits. Update tomorrow.

Many thanks to those of you who have left a message over the last few days. Keeps me posting and hopefully you will want to come back and see what I have made next.

What do you think this is?

Tell you later in the week.
Bye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...